JOB SUMMARY: The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for all promotional items from sourcing and inventory management to order fulfillment. This position provides support to all members of the MarComm team, and serves as the central source for all department PO paperwork. The Marketing Coordinator also gathers market intelligence and keeps internal repository current on a daily basis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Ensures availability of all marketing and promotional materials by coordinating requirements with associated stakeholders; maintaining inventory; sourcing suppliers, placing orders; verifying receipt; validating invoices, fulfilling internal orders and coordinating with Shipping.
• Researches customer and competitive activity and maintains associated content repositories.
• Maintains a central library for all MarComm PO paperwork.
• Monitors print budget by comparing and analyzing RFQs and invoices with plans and forecasts.
• Engages with employees to identify and develop articles for deployment through corporate intranet.
• Other duties as assigned
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT:
• None - except if in manufacturing areas may need protective eyewear or ear plugs.
• Work primarily performed in a standard office environment. If in manufacturing areas, may be exposed to noise, smells, heat, dust, etc.
CLICK BOND WAY – KEY ATTRIBUTES:
• Communicates respectfully to all team members, vendors, and visitors.
• Models a positive attitude.
• Actively listens to others and supports the team environment.
• Asks questions and learns from mistakes.
• Executes tasks with minimal errors in a timely and efficient manner.
• Attendance is consistent and meets or exceeds company standards.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Additional requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Marketing research & reporting research results
• Inventory management
• PO management
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Effective organization and planning skills
• Motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Journalism, or Advertising
• 2+ years of experience in a Marketing team
• Experience with MS Office applications
• Experience with Confluence a plus
• Strong command, both oral and written, in the English language