JOB SUMMARY: The Senior Marketing Analyst’s job is chiefly centered around gathering data, analyzing it, and generating reports. The data covers markets, economics, customers, and competitors, from current conditions to trends and forecasts.
The Senior Marketing Analyst also gathers more subjective data from opinion research and surveys, and uses that along with interpretive data (such as ratings and website traffic) to make assessments of current initiatives within the company. The Senior Marketing Analyst helps determine the efficacy of such directives and identifies ways to adjust campaigns to best engage target customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The Senior Marketing Analyst creates detailed reports based upon the data he or she collects and issues them to appropriate internal stakeholders. These reports help create focus on new endeavors and campaigns that take advantage of trends and opportunities identified by the Senior Marketing Analyst.
• Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
• Analyze customer research, current market and economic conditions and competitor information to predict trends and opportunities.
• Analyze customer behavior to develop predictive models and forecasts.
• Develop and execute statistical models to determine market opportunities.
• Collaborate with the sales function to help validate customer data and optimize target market alignment with manufacturing resource/capacity plans.
• Other duties as assigned
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT:
• None - except if in manufacturing areas may need protective eyewear or ear plugs.
• Work primarily performed in a standard office environment. If in manufacturing areas, may be exposed to noise, smells, heat, dust, etc.
CLICK BOND WAY – KEY ATTRIBUTES:
• Communicates respectfully to all team members, vendors, and visitors.
• Models a positive attitude.
• Actively listens to others and supports the team environment.
• Asks questions and learns from mistakes.
• Executes tasks with minimal errors in a timely and efficient manner.
• Attendance is consistent and meets or exceeds company standards
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Additional requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Develop statistical models through data mining and analysis
• Coordinate with internal departments
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Effective presentation skills
• Strategic thinking
• Problem analysis and problem-solving
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing, including a heavy emphasis on statistics
• 10+ years of demonstrated competence in the field of marketing research
• Strong knowledge of aerospace industry
• Experience with relevant software applications
• Strong command, both oral and written, of the English language