Job Status: Full Time
JOB SUMMARY: Interacts with engineering group to define, document, analyze, perform and interpret tests for Click Bond products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Identifies functional problems and suggests resolutions.
• Assists in the definition of internal quality control standards and maintenance of reliability programs.
• Analyzes test cases and provides regular progress reports.
• Other duties as may be assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. U.S. Citizenship required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
• Occasionally required to walk and sit.
• Must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and depth perception.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts.
• Occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and risk of electrical shock.
• Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
CLICK BOND WAY – KEY ATTRIBUTES:
• Communicates respectfully to all team members, vendors, and visitors.
• Models a positive attitude.
• Actively listens to others and supports the team environment.
• Asks questions and learns from mistakes.
• Executes tasks with minimal errors in a timely and efficient manner.
• Attendance is consistent and meets or exceeds company standards.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's degree (B. S.) from four-year college or university in Mechanical Engineering or Material Science.
• Four or more year’s prior experience; if in a related field, industry or work environment is considered a positive asset, but not required.
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within the testing environment.
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Solidworks, and/or other Engineering and electronic drafting and modeling programs.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, and Outlook or similar programs.
• This is not a supervisory position.
• Ability to use and operate manual and powered hand tools.
• Ability to operate equipment such as Manual Lathes, Mills and Drill Presses preferable but not required.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Must be fluent, both written and oral, in the English language.
• Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations, and permutations.
• Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.